April’s General Meeting will be on 4/2/2018 at 7:30pm in the Lawrence Public Library in meeting room A.
You better believe we’re going to talk about some great stuff, like:
- the Medicare for All events (including the Final Fridays tabling event recap on 3/30)
- on that note, check out this fancy new M4A page on our website!
- looking at and working on some bylaws
- updates on Official Trainings
- discussing the upcoming regional DSA camping trip with people from a bunch of other Kansas/Missouri/Nebraska/Oklahoma chapters
- plus anything that you want to bring up!
So come on down! If this is your first meeting, feel free to show up a few minutes early to meet the Orgcom and introduce yourself.